Sun transits last for one day and are considered to be the most important of the short-term transits since the Sun is the powerhouse of the solar system. Sun transits are considered significant as during this period, the Sun illuminates the issues and conditions surrounding an individual’s natal planet.
The Sun spends almost a month in each sign before it transits to the next and it takes around one year to travel through the complete zodiac circle.
In the last transit of 2018, the Sun will transit into Scorpio on 16th December, and stay in Scorpio till 14th January 2019 when it will transit into Capricorn.
Sun transits have different impacts on different houses for the native.
- When the Sun moves into the house where natal Moon is positioned, the native will face health issues related to heart, blood pressure, and headache. The native may also experience financial instability during this time. Your temper could get the better of you, especially at your workplace.
- Sun, placed in the 2nd house, could mean some temperamental issues. You will have to strongly focus on what you say and how you behave, or it could result in tensions with your family and friends. You should also avoid risky investments and lending or borrowing money.
- Sun transits to the 3rd house will be auspicious for the native. There will be progress on the professional front, and you may even get a promotion or pay hike. This is the period of happiness, good health, and increment in wealth. The Sun will give you a new surge of energy to tackle any problem.
- Sun in the 4rth house will bring tensions and worries. Your workload at the office will remain high, causing an increase in your stress levels. Be mindful that the stress does not manifest as poor attitude and temper as it could lead to arguments with your loved ones.
- When Sun moves into the 5th house, you may encounter issues in your work life. Your good will and status suffers at the hands of the negative planetary energy. This could result in stress and tension during this period.
- When the Sun transits to the 6th house, it is considered good. You will regain your good health. Overall, this will prove to be a happy and fortunate period, bringing you success and giving good results concerning business.
- Sun, moving into the 7th house can prove to be challenging. Your progress at work will be slow, delaying achievement of targets and goals. You may also face some stomach related issues.
- Sun transits to the 8th house results in the native experiencing hurdles in life. You may encounter some legal issues during this time. Your relationship with spouse and family members will not be stable. There could also be some unnecessary expenses and losses.
- When Sun is placed in 9th house, native might face difficulties at work. This will be a tough time concerning finances as well. You might also face issues with family and spouse, which could leave you feeling mentally drained.
- The Sun in 10th house is considered very positive in Vedic Astrology. This could be an auspicious period for you, resulting in growth and profits without much effort.
- Sun’s transit into 11th house will bring unexpected gains in native’s life. You will succeed in your career, with your boss appreciating you and could receive a promotion soon. If you are an entrepreneur, business will be profitable. Travelling during this period could be fruitful.
- Sun in the 12th house from natal Moon may not be profitable for the native. You will experience lack of mental peace and sleeplessness. Two most important things you should avoid during this time is arguments with spouse and indulging in any investments.